Official Saxon Forum

Official Saxon Forum (http://forum.saxon747.com/index.php)
-   The Market Place (http://forum.saxon747.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Clearly didn't like the shirt... (http://forum.saxon747.com/showthread.php?t=5758)

Lionheart747 04-29-2013 06:07 PM

Clearly didn't like the shirt...

See someone has already posted the new shirt on e-bay...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Saxon-Sacr...#ht_214wt_1168

Big Teaser 04-29-2013 07:59 PM

I didn,t like that one either but i never bought it :p

papadoc 04-29-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Teaser (Post 50032)
I didn,t like that one either but i never bought it :p

Same here. :)

Cami Arévalo 04-30-2013 09:50 PM

That skull design is not Saxon's style, not at all. I didn't like it either.

PunkTexas 05-01-2013 05:34 AM

Eddie :confused:

747rick 05-01-2013 12:33 PM

LOL, I liked that one, little bit different, and I got one at Nottingham :)

lionessheart 06-08-2013 10:09 PM

I don't mind people flogging things on eBay, but what did infuriate me was after Kiss played the Help For Heroes concert in London, was people selling the limited edition concert T shirts on eBay for a ridiculous amount. I couldn't get one at the gig, but no way was I going to cough up that sort of money to some greedy bastard.

Lionheart747 06-09-2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lionessheart (Post 50374)
I don't mind people flogging things on eBay, but what did infuriate me was after Kiss played the Help For Heroes concert in London, was people selling the limited edition concert T shirts on eBay for a ridiculous amount. I couldn't get one at the gig, but no way was I going to cough up that sort of money to some greedy bastard.

Lionessheart, i agree 100%, i know a very good person on this forum who brought 2 copies of the Limited Edition Saxon Boxset, and they were willing to sell it to anyone who couldn't buy one (at no extra cost), also i did notice something Maiden do with their tour shirts, if you say go to a concertt, take next weeks Donington (sorry Download) appearance, they will sell a shirt at the festival with the date on the back, BUT when it is on their shop website the date is taken off, making it more a collectors item, so again look out for those on e-bay in a week or 2, but on the other hand, if you are short of money, then e bay is the place to sell, i would rather ask friends first and then e bay any stuff.

lionessheart 06-11-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lionheart747 (Post 50382)
Lionessheart, i agree 100%, i know a very good person on this forum who brought 2 copies of the Limited Edition Saxon Boxset, and they were willing to sell it to anyone who couldn't buy one (at no extra cost), also i did notice something Maiden do with their tour shirts, if you say go to a concertt, take next weeks Donington (sorry Download) appearance, they will sell a shirt at the festival with the date on the back, BUT when it is on their shop website the date is taken off, making it more a collectors item, so again look out for those on e-bay in a week or 2, but on the other hand, if you are short of money, then e bay is the place to sell, i would rather ask friends first and then e bay any stuff.

I think what made me really mad is the fact is the profit from those t shirts were going to Help For Heroes. There were veterans from Iraq, Afghanistan etc at the gig and several had lost limbs.

I have a feeling that the t shirts for £100 on e bay were not going to help our brave troops

Lionheart747 07-04-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lionessheart (Post 50412)
I think what made me really mad is the fact is the profit from those t shirts were going to Help For Heroes. There were veterans from Iraq, Afghanistan etc at the gig and several had lost limbs.

I have a feeling that the t shirts for £100 on e bay were not going to help our brave troops

i personally think it is just a way of getting someone to buy there items, if (and some people are genuine), they are giving some to a charity then well done, if not, then i hope they can hold there head up without been ashamed..