PDA

View Full Version : T Shirts for sale

Lionheart747
08-02-2015, 05:29 PM
People of Saxon world, i am selling Saxon, Dio and a Motorhead shirts, these are all size Large, (unless stated) and i have uploaded pictures, for UK people i am charging 4 (to cover postage) as for my friends overseas i am not sure of postage costs, the shirts are 10, but the long sleeve is 13, and the Dio one is 13, whatever i get for the Dio one, because it is a RIP cancer shirt, i will donate that to the Cancer trust UK, there is a Saxon promotion one in there, that is a Medium, also the plain Saxon shirt, i would be willing to sell for 3 (no back print), these shirts were brought on the official Saxon merchandise, (apart from Dio, that was brought at a concert in London), and Motorhead obviously at Motorhead.please feel free to PM if you require any further information.

Lionheart747
08-05-2015, 12:46 PM
Two have now gone, the Long Sleeve 'Warriors' & Wheels of Steel (with the wheel on the back).please if anyone else wants any, do PM me otherwise, i may have to put them on the bidding site.

Paul Quinn's Bandana
08-12-2015, 04:34 PM
Hello Lionheart. I've only just seen this thread. Do you still have any of the Saxon shirts, or have you sold them all?

Please let me know which are still available, if you have any left.

Thanks

justmat
08-22-2015, 08:32 PM
Hi Lionheart747
Why are you selling all your Tshirts?