PDA

View Full Version : Saxon Jap Cds

dazjames
11-14-2012, 12:03 PM
Hello all, new poster here seeking some advice.

I have two saxon cds which appear to be imports from Japan via Toshiba EMI Limited.

The first one is strong arm of law and the second is the album Saxon.

Strong arm is TOCP-8373
Saxon is TOCP-8371

Both have white cases and have inlays in both English and Japanese.

I was hoping and wondering if anyone would know what they are worth? Dont worry mods I am not a pro cd dealer.

Would consider selling on forum.

I also have a Diamond Head jap import on teichiku records. The cd is am I evil.

Thanks for any help.

spandex'd Beefheart
11-15-2012, 12:18 AM
about tuppence

zed1015
11-15-2012, 12:30 PM
Stick e'm on ebay to find out what they are worth.

dazjames
11-15-2012, 01:30 PM
I did consider ebay, but if Mr Beefheart is correct and they worth nothing then it would not be worth my while perhaps. I will stick them in the local charity shop.

Thanks for advice.

Fingers
11-15-2012, 03:25 PM
I did consider ebay, but if Mr Beefheart is correct and they worth nothing then it would not be worth my while perhaps. I will stick them in the local charity shop.

Thanks for advice.

Hi Daz,

I think Mr Beefheart was making a comment on Diamond Head :) Maybe post some pics on here of the CD's and that may garner more interest, there are a few on here that are in to all things "rare" Saxon.

747rick
11-16-2012, 10:48 AM
Hello all, new poster here seeking some advice.

I have two saxon cds which appear to be imports from Japan via Toshiba EMI Limited.

The first one is strong arm of law and the second is the album Saxon.

Strong arm is TOCP-8373
Saxon is TOCP-8371

Both have white cases and have inlays in both English and Japanese.

I was hoping and wondering if anyone would know what they are worth? Dont worry mods I am not a pro cd dealer.

Would consider selling on forum.

I also have a Diamond Head jap import on teichiku records. The cd is am I evil.

Thanks for any help.

Hi Daz,

I think Mr Beefheart was making a comment on Diamond Head :) Maybe post some pics on here of the CD's and that may garner more interest, there are a few on here that are in to all things "rare" Saxon.

Daz, Fingers is correct. Put some pics up here and lets have a look. With the Jap ones it's always important that they have the Obi Strip with them. Cheers :)

dazjames
11-16-2012, 11:00 AM
Hi,

I did post some pics for mods to approve

thanks,

Fingers
11-16-2012, 12:10 PM
Hi,

I did post some pics for mods to approve

thanks,

Mate the pics shouldn't need approving, get them uploaded :) don't be shy ;)

dazjames
11-16-2012, 01:03 PM
Hi,

just tried again to upload snaps, but got a message saying mods need to approve the post.....

Fingers
11-16-2012, 01:20 PM
Hi,

just tried again to upload snaps, but got a message saying mods need to approve the post.....

Very strange.....................

Are you trying to load as an attachment?

saxon40
11-18-2012, 12:36 AM
I have to see the condition and also if they have the OBI strips. As low as 10 dollars and as high as 40 dollars I would say. Bryan

dazjames
11-20-2012, 10:05 AM
Hi, they do not have obi strips, but condition is mint. If anyone is interested PM me and I can email you some high res photos. I am not seeking high prices so do not hesitate to contact me.