PDA

View Full Version : Sleeveless - Inner Sanctum Jackets

Fingers
06-27-2007, 11:44 PM
Hey Ingo / Thomas etc.

By the time the tour hit the UK, there was only the size Medium left of the above sleeveless jacket (Yes I know I shouldn't have eaten all the pies, sausage rolls and drunk all the lager put in front of me BUT I HAVE).

Any chance of some more of these for sale on METALTIX in a size more suitable for the British Guinness / Lager drinker ????? PLEASE ;)

Cheers

Moves away from the computer and awaits the torrent of abuse about my weight and the fact I had ample opportunity to purchase said jacket in Berlin.

Saxon Chick
06-28-2007, 08:19 PM
Aww, I don't think you're fat, Fingers - I don't know about Mrs Fingers' preferences, but I don't like skinny men myself :) None of my lady friends at work do either, because we discuss things like this at length! lol As a rule of thumb, any man who looks thinner than me, or who has smaller thighs is a no-no! :D

Anyway...why didn't you buy the jacket in Berlin?? lol :D

SAXONATOR
06-28-2007, 08:34 PM
because i was thirtsty and he was SO open-handed which i enjoyed very much ! top bloke ! thanks ! cheers !

so the jacket wasn´t payable for him any more....

http://www.crusader.ath.cx/saint.gif

Philthy Phil
07-18-2007, 07:16 PM
Hey Ingo / Thomas etc.

By the time the tour hit the UK, there was only the size Medium left of the above sleeveless jacket (Yes I know I shouldn't have eaten all the pies, sausage rolls and drunk all the lager put in front of me BUT I HAVE).

Any chance of some more of these for sale on METALTIX in a size more suitable for the British Guinness / Lager drinker ????? PLEASE ;)

Cheers

Moves away from the computer and awaits the torrent of abuse about my weight and the fact I had ample opportunity to purchase said jacket in Berlin.

Well put mate, I'd have gladly bought one if they'd been larger than "emaciated dwarf" size!

Fingers
12-17-2007, 10:50 PM
They are now available again via Metaltix !

Fingers
12-21-2007, 12:27 PM
Ordered Monday ! Delivered today ! How good is that ?