PDA

View Full Version : Biff's book: problems with Metaltix order (resolved!)

Nimzo2005
05-19-2007, 09:23 AM
As already written by Scandinavian 101 and Papadoc, Metaltix website doesn't give the option to enter the code at the end of checkout procedure. What's going on?

Scandinavian101
05-19-2007, 01:13 PM
As already written by Scandinavian 101 and Papadoc, Metaltix website doesn't give the option to enter the code at the end of checkout procedure. What's going on?

Thanks to Nimzo2005 and Papadoc for also posting about this. I'm glad it's not just me. Well not glad, but you know what I mean ...

I still ordered the book but have emailed Metaltix to tell them about the problem and say that I want a signed copy but wasn't given the option to enter the code. Haven't heard back from them yet, but will let you know if/when I do.

Here's hoping it gets sorted soon.

Saxon747
05-19-2007, 02:52 PM
Hi!

I found the error and corrected it. You should see this field now at the end.

Can someone test this please without sending the order (or with sending the order if he/she wants the book :)

Cheers!
Ingo

Scandinavian101
05-19-2007, 03:28 PM
Hi Ingo

Thanks for that. Only problem is, I already placed my order last night. Is there any way you can make sure I get a signed copy? I would really appreciate it.

Many thanks :)

(If you need all my address details/order no etc. can I send these to you by private message?)

papadoc
05-19-2007, 03:35 PM
The code is now working, I have ordered my copy (as I posted in the other thread) Thanks to Ingo (Saxon747) for sorting it out so quickly.

Saxon747
05-19-2007, 04:05 PM
Hi Ingo

Thanks for that. Only problem is, I already placed my order last night. Is there any way you can make sure I get a signed copy? I would really appreciate it.

(If you need all my address details/order no etc. can I send these to you by private message?)

Hi!

Please send an emil to info@metaltix.com and write them your address and what you've ordered. Thanks!

Cheers, Ingo

Saxon747
05-19-2007, 04:08 PM
Hi! Again!

Please wait a second, I'm going to take a look...

cheers, ingo

Saxon747
05-19-2007, 04:15 PM
Hi Ingo

Hi!

I've just put this into your order. Please take a look at the metaltix.com store, in your order details, there should be the extra item!

But please send an email to info@metaltix.com saying that Ingo added this to your order and if it's really in there.... just to be sure!

Cheers, Ingo

Scandinavian101
05-19-2007, 05:26 PM
Hello again Ingo!

Thank you so much for your help. Yes, the signed copy is in my open order now. (The unsigned one is still in there too, so I will email the store to explain, as you suggest.)

Thanks again for sorting this out for me. Very much appreciated :D

Nimzo2005
05-19-2007, 05:37 PM
I have just received an email confirmation of my order of the signed copy of the book. Many thanks for fixing the problem :D :D :D

CRUSADER747
05-19-2007, 06:16 PM
I just tried to order the book, but it said the voucher code was incorrect??? :confused:

Saxon747
05-19-2007, 06:17 PM
Hello again Ingo!

Thank you so much for your help. Yes, the signed copy is in my open order now. (The unsigned one is still in there too, so I will email the store to explain, as you suggest.)

Thanks again for sorting this out for me. Very much appreciated :D

Hi!

No prob! It's ok that both is in your order. Biffs signature is an add-on :)

Cheers, Ingo

Saxon747
05-19-2007, 06:19 PM
I just tried to order the book, but it said the voucher code was incorrect??? :confused:

Hi!

I've just tested it, everything works... Just copy and paste the code.

Cheers, Ingo

CRUSADER747
05-19-2007, 06:31 PM
I tried again and it worked this time :)
Cheers.

Olbahat
05-19-2007, 08:34 PM
I ordered my copy.:D :D :D :D
The code is space sensitive I think it went wrong when I copyed te space with the code.
Now wait till its arrives.
The T-Shirts and Belt Buckle were fast so I think the book will be too.

Olbahat

Scandinavian101
05-25-2007, 02:13 PM
Hi Ingo

Just to let you know that my book has just arrived and it is signed! So very many thanks once again for all your help.

:D :D :D

papadoc
05-25-2007, 06:13 PM
Hi Ingo

Just to let you know that my book has just arrived and it is signed! So very many thanks once again for all your help.

:D :D :D

Same here, mine arrived this morning. :D

Another big 'THANK YOU' to Ingo for sorting out the initial problem.

Fingers
05-29-2007, 06:50 PM
Cheers Ingo, Thomas and Biff got my signed copy today !

Paxoman
05-29-2007, 10:43 PM
Cheers Ingo, Thomas and Biff got my signed copy today !

Same here, I got my signed copy today. Cheers!

Canucklehead
05-30-2007, 06:10 AM
Also received my signed copy this morning. One week from order to door - if only more things in life were this efficient!

toyotaTRD
05-30-2007, 12:05 PM
I'm still waiting for mine, it should be here within hours :)

EDIT: A week has passed and still hadn't received my signed bio. I contacted Metaltix and they said that they'll fix it, today I had it at my door. Great work from Metaltix, I love it when someone is such a pro at his work :)

CRUSADER747
05-30-2007, 06:59 PM
I got my signed copy today :)

Paxoman
05-30-2007, 10:20 PM
- if only more things in life were this efficient!

That's the Germans for ya! Mind you, Metaltix normally mess up my order in some way, but got everything I asked for in the size I asked for this time!

Olbahat
05-31-2007, 09:59 PM
Orderd 2 times now with Metaltix both the times I had the right stuff within the week.
But of course I'm on the German side of the sea. Maybe that helps.