PDA

View Full Version : Saxon Live To Rock Live in the USA T-shirt

mnsaxonfan
05-22-2009, 07:11 PM
Hi,
I'm really interested in getting an XL Live to Rock Live in The USA t-shirt like the one Golden Goose posted here: http://forum.saxon747.com/showthread.php?t=3028

I posted something on the South Texas Rock Fest thread to liama, but I'm not sure if he'll see that post before the show or not. It looks like same shirt will be available in Houston tomorrow as well.

I'll gladly pay the cost of the shirt and shipping via PayPal, please PM me if you can hook me up!

Joel

riley23
05-22-2009, 07:13 PM
Nice....Thanks for links...

mnsaxonfan
05-22-2009, 09:56 PM
Update....liama said he'ld be willing to pick one up for me, so I should be set. Thanks liama....if you are able to get that shirt send me a p.m. and we'll get all of the needed info shared. :D

mnsaxonfan
06-08-2009, 04:15 AM
I haven't heard anything from liama since before the concert so I have no idea if he was able to get one for me or not. So.....if you have an extra concert shirt from the US shows please let me know. I would prefer XL, but based on some other posts on the board her I "might" be able to squeeze into an L......

Nick_the_VII_Saxon
10-28-2009, 04:57 PM
I had bought the Tshirt with the album cover Live to Rock (skull guitars and green background) when was at the London gig during Bomber Eagle Tour but my tshirt was burned by bastard while having a festival so dead pitiful and I am wanting to rebuy it but no more at metaltix, anywone can help me find it or is there any derogation at metaltix so they remake one or still have them not published...